First, the place that attracts all players in the city of DeathRoad is definitely “Battle Mode” racetrack. Here, racers will experience the most outstanding feature of the project, “Race to Earn”. There are 2 modes players can participate in:
- PvE: Players race against AI, trying to get the highest score to be able to receive rewards accordingly.
- PvP: Racers challenge each other. The winner will get prize paid by the loser.
Other features worth mentioning are:
- Showroom: a place where racers can buy and open NFT secret boxes to get new cars or weapons.
- Marketplace: a place for exchange, buying and selling weapons or used race cars.
In addition, buying and selling real estate assets for profits is also a unique highlight of the project. When participating in the game, racers can use the $DRACE Token from Race to Earn to buy the following real estate assets:
- Garage: a place where racers keep their supercars. In particular, only racers with more than 5 cars can own this Land property.
- Car Rental: Players who own more than 5 racing cars can open a Car rental service to earn money. Those who have less than 5 cars can only rent a car but cannot use this service to make money.
- Property: Players with 5 or more racing cars can use $DRACE tokens from “Race to Earn” to buy new lands or trade lands with other players and then open services like garage or car rental service on those properties.
- City Hall: Another outstanding feature of the project is that players can vote for any development and upgrades in the game.